Only work created solely for the purpose of entering this competition is eligible. Entrants must use royalty-free music for all submissions including presentation videos. Entries are uploaded digitally through the entry system. Submissions must adhere to entry requirements.
Creative entries submit the following:
1. High-res PDFs of your final entry
- You must create two (2) versions of your entry posterboard using the templates provided.
- There are two (2) templates. One is for the judging process and one is to display at the NAC Gala. You must create and submit both. Judging Board: Must include the category and your unique entry code (you will receive a code once you log in to create a new submission). DO NOT include names or agencies on this board. Gala Board: Must include the category, names, and agencies of both entrants. Do not include your unique entry code on this board.
- Please use the InDesign, Illustrator or PDF templates to create your posterboards. The final files you submit must be in PDF format.
You may choose to submit your entry in portrait or landscape. Please see the size limitations below:
- Portrait: 20" x 24"
- Landscape: 26" x 18"
- Images should be a minimum resolution of 300 dpi @ 100% size. Text should be a minimum size of 8pt.
- Entries can include no more than 100 Words
- We will ONLY accept PDFX-1a files.
- All spot colours (Pantone) must be converted to CMYK.
- Do not add any bleed or crop marks.
Naming your posterboard files:
eg. “2n0A1c5_Print_Judging.pdf” Gala Board:
2. JPEG of your final creative, not placed into the templates
- Minimum 300dpi @ 100% and be in RGB colour space.
Naming your posterboard image file:
3. Up to three (3) additional images of your creative (these will not be judged)
- Submit as JPEGs
Naming your additional image files:
4. Photo ID of both entrants
- If you are entering the Student category, you must provide your student ID showing current enrollment in a creative related program.
5. All files must be compressed into one (1) ZIP file
- File cannot exceed 100MB
Naming your zip file:
The National Advertising Challenge will not assume any responsibility for submissions that do not adhere to the specifications listed here. All entries must be supplied digitally through our online submission system. Entrants are responsible for ensuring that they have the right to use the images contained in their entry material.